Social media platforms are the primary source of news and information, and busy people don’t have much spare time to watch the news anymore. Some of the widely used platforms are Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Here, you can follow the celebrities and artists that you adore in different TV shows and movies. Many celebrities have given thanks to botox and fillers, but back in 2013, when Kim Kardashian was one of the most famous female stars, there is another type of beauty treatment that became popular. Through her twitter post, Kim told everyone that she had the vampire facelift, which then stirred the aesthetic medicine paving the way for the vampire procedure to gain popularity since then.
As celebrities and influencers, one of their investment is their good looks, and how they maintain it is not much of a secret. Men and women all over aspire to have celebrity-like skin, which seemed to stop aging at 25. With the help of social media, celebrities and influencers can share their beauty routines. There are numerous procedures available right now that promises a younger-looking skin; one of the sought after vampire procedures are the flagship Vampire Facelift. With the popularity gained by this procedure, both men and women are now searching for a specialist who can perform the procedure.
Unfortunately, not all aesthetic doctors can perform vampire facelift, and this is a very intricate procedure that requires specialized training and certification. Only those who are licensed by the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association can provide a vampire facelift procedure. Specific methods are in place to ensure that no harm will come to the patients; not doing so may do severe damage.
You might be wondering what is so special about this procedure, and it is best to know what it is first.
What is Vampire Facelift?
Vampire facelift or also known as Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a procedure that uses the patient’s blood to create the platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The process uses hyaluronic acid (HA) and the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to help to give you a youthful glow, smooth and bright skin, to lessen the wrinkles and fine lines and make you look years younger naturally. It also removes the sag in the skin caused by weight loss or aging. The whole process also helps your skin to be firmer and more elastic.
How does it work?
- Shaping your natural beauty – For a vampire facelift, it starts by sculpting and contouring the natural shape of the face, enhancing and lifting the saggy skins with the use of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which is also known as fillers. It is injected in a very meticulous and specific way to ensure a natural-looking younger appearance. This is also a significant part of the vampire facelift that is not present in other facial procedures.
- Collecting blood – After the hyaluronic acid (HA) had set in, the next thing is to collect blood from the patient’s arm of about two teaspoons. The collected blood from the patient will then be processed to extract the magical component of it.
- Getting the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) – The platelets are sequestered from the blood through a centrifuge. It takes 10 minutes to have the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) ready for use on the next step.
- Growth factors – The physician then activates the platelets to release the same growth factors used by the human body to heal injuries. It has similarities to stem cells, both platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cells use your body’s healing abilities for different purposes. In this case, the growth factors that were activated regenerates skin, increase collagen production, and improve blood flow. These growth factors need to be put back in your body to start doing wonders.
- Getting the magic started – The next step is almost a no pain process for most patients, the harvested growth factors are injected into the patient’s face in a precise way to using a tiny needle and a numbing cream. It then activates pluripotent stem cells sitting idly on your skin and tricking your body to react as if there is an injury and that the tissue should be regenerated.
What should I do after getting the procedure?
Since the procedure is non-invasive, there is very minimal downtime. It would be best to avoid exposure to the sun and prevent pets and children from touching the treated area to prevent any possible problem. It is also recommended to avoid putting make-ups or using products with active ingredients until the next two days.
There is also a possibility of slight discomfort. Avoid scratching the treated area, and make sure that everything that you will use in your face is clean –towels, linens, pillow covers. It is also preferable if you will not put your phone near your face or use a loudspeaker. If it is unavoidable, wipe your phone first before putting it close to your face.
Of course, there is a post-procedure care routine that you can do not just to speed up the process but also to enhance the results. Altar® is coacting with vampire facelift. Formulated to help speed up and improve the outcome of vampire facelift, Altar® SBD-4 is a stand-alone remedy with the same purpose. SBD-4 is a patented technology created from the root of a plant known as Angelica Sinensis, which can be found in Japan, Korea, and China.
Packed with hyaluronic acid and arginine, it helps repair the skin barrier to help get the best possible result for you. Altar® is only offered by an accredited and licensed clinic to perform vampire facelift, so make sure to ask about it before getting your procedure done.
When will the results be visible?
With the help of hyaluronic acid (HA), results are seen right after the procedure. The skin already shows increased plumpness, and the fine lines and wrinkles are also noticeably lesser. Since the process is getting your blood’s magic to improve your skin naturally, the improvements will continue for 2 to 3 months. The actual result typically lasts at least 1 to 2 years.
Where can I get Vampire Facelift done?
There are only a few certified doctors that can perform vampire facelift. Only those granted a license by the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association can offer the said service. There are only 13 physicians in Pennsylvania that are licensed to perform this procedure, and there’s only one in Erie, PA, and that is Dr. James Lin of Glow Laser and Beauty Center.
If you ever feel the need to have vampire facelift done, or any aesthetic procedure for that matter, you should always check the credential and the reputation of the people working in the aesthetic clinic. Dr. James Lin has a decade of experience in aesthetics, helping thousands of clients look years younger.
Combined years of experience and dedication to their work puts Glow Laser and Beauty Center ahead of the completion. They have provided a satisfactory work to all of their clients. Experience the satisfaction and look younger, book your schedule now.