Everyone is naturally born beautiful, but not everyone has enough confidence to admit to themselves that they are beautiful. Indeed, beauty is in the eye of the beholder is true, but the true meaning of beauty can only be felt if one learns to accept thy self. Beauty procedures, treatments, and products are ways to help an individual improve her self-confidence by remodeling, modifying, and correcting imperfections that one has. The continued innovation in the cosmetic world contributed to a lot of high-class treatment that addresses almost all facial imperfections and body insecurities. One of the most sought facial treatments these days is the micro-needling eerie. Glow laser and beauty offer micro-needling eerie treatment for those who wanted to have smoother, healthier, and youthful glowing skin. Sometimes a person needs a beauty treatment to make herself validated in being beautiful.
What is micro-needling?
Micro-needling eerie is a collagen induction therapy that involves puncturing the skin with tiny, sterilize needles repeatedly. The small punctures caused by the needles enhance the skin to produce more collagen and elastin which aids in healing the skin to make it younger-looking and smooth. When the body detects any trauma, injury, or foreign material inserted, normal body defense reactions such as swelling, bruising, inflammation and allergies could occur, and proteins and cells in the body react accordingly to their purposes to aid in combating these foreign actions. During micro-needling, the needles puncture the skin, which causes the collagen to react and heal the wound caused by the puncture. Collagen stimulates new tissue growth and attracts fibroblasts that enhance its deposition to the wounded area. Increased production of collagen promotes a smoother, firmer, radiant glow in the skin.
It has been the rule of the thumb that before having any treatment procedures, invasive or non-invasive, you should first have a consultation with a physician or dermatologist to evaluate the skin and to indicate or provide the best options that you need. Consultation before treatment will make sure a safe and correct method of treatment and to avoid any unfavorable and unexpected outcome that may have been caused by foreign body reaction from the treatment done. If your consultant already cleared you for micro-needling eerie, then, what you need to do now is to prepare and know-how can you do micro-needling.
- Pain is everywhere, the skin professional will clean the area of treatment and a numbing cream will be applied to minimize avoid any pain or discomfort during the micro-needling area procedure.
- There are two types of micro-needling devices that can be used during the treatment, either a dermal roll across the skin or a pen-like system that will create micro-injuries from the punctures of the needles which is necessary for enhanced collagen production.
- The doctor will use the device to create micro-injuries on the treatment area that leads to the release of growth factors, the production of new collagen, and the development of new blood cells as a reaction to heal the punctures made by the microneedles.
- After the treatment, the punctured area is wetted with saline or ice packs that ease discomfort.
- The entire process usually lasts between 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the area to be treated and no downtime after the procedure. Redness of the skin and skin tightness may be experienced.
- Six weeks in minimum is recommended between two treatments as it takes time for new collagen to grow.
Efficacy of the results
Immediately after the needles penetrated the deepest layer of the skin, “micro-wounds” are created that triggers the body’s healing process and enhances the skin to work quickly in the rejuvenation of new tissues. The results of the micro-needling eerie should be visible a couple of weeks after the treatment as the collagen takes time to grow. To maintain a smooth, youthful and glowing skin, multiple session is needed, suggestively four to six intervals in between each session so that the effect of the micro-needling will have time to take effect, complementing treatments can also be done for more enhanced results.
Benefits of micro-needling eerie:
Every treatment procedure is done to enhance or modify something in your skin and in your face. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body that is a popular ingredient in improving the health and overall appearance of the skin. Collagen claims to improves skin elasticity conceals visible signs of aging and improves blood circulation to the skin. Micro-needling eerie utilizes collagen to grow new cells that will give the skin a fresh look. It has an impressive benefit that you can enjoy once you’ll have the procedure.
- Encourages and enhances collagen production
- Reduces signs of aging such as facial lines and wrinkles
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Minimizes pore size
- Firms the skin from sagging
- Corrects depigmentation of the skin such as melisma
- Lightens acne scars, dark spots, burn scars, and surgical scars
- Repairs skin damaged by too much sun exposure
- Improves the color and appearance of stretch marks
- Gives the skin a newly rejuvenated feeling that will make you feel confident.
A key to a successful skin care treatment is the preparedness of the skin prior to the appointment day of your procedure. It is important that there are no interferences that could cause any unfortunate outcome with microneedling and also make sure that the procedure will take full effect.
- Avoid topical agents such as exfoliates, retinoids, vitamin creams, or other topic medications 3-5 days prior to your microneedling treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen or Advil at least 3 before your microneedling appointment because this will have disturbed the natural inflammatory process that is crucial for skin rejuvenation.
- It is required to wear sunscreen daily, avoid unprotected sun exposure because microneedling treatment cannot be done on skins that have sunburns.
- On the treatment day, make sure that you keep your face clean and free from any makeup.
- If you are under a blood thinner medication such as aspirin or any medication that concerns bleeding tendency, consult your physician before having the treatment regarding the need to discontinue your medication for few days. Always consult and ask your physician prior to each microneedling eerie treatment.
To make sure that the microneedling eerie treatment will work and give you the most satisfactory result it is important to follow a post-treatment care procedure to avoid any interferences.
- Always make sure that your hand is clean before touching any areas that receive microneedling eerie treatment or if possible just do not the skin if not really necessary.
- 24 hours after the treatment, you can use a gentle cleanser to wash the face and gently dry the treated skin.
- Do not apply any sunscreen 24 hours after the treatment, after the 24 hours you should regularly apply sunscreen for two weeks 2 weeks’ procedure and make sure you apply it every time you go outside.
- Avoid too much sun exposure during the first weeks after your treatments.
- Do not apply to make for 24 hours and avoid using a makeup brush that has been used before or especially if it’s not clean.
- Avoid strenuous physical works that could induce too much sweating such as going to the gym, and going in a sauna, and outdoor activities such as swimming pools to protect your newly treated skin. You can resume these activities 72 hours after having microneedling eerie treatment.
If you are looking for a perfect place to have your micro-needling eerie treatment, Glow laser and beauty is the correct place for you. Specializing in beauty treatment that will make you feel young, confident, and happy, micro-needling eerie treatment from glow laser and beauty have it all for you. Book your appointment at 512-361-0803 or you may personally visit the clinic at 181 Cimarron Park Loop Ste. B Buda, Texas 78610. Glow laser and beauty team will welcome you and assist you in all of your skin concerns.