Glow offers a wide array of services that include female rejuvenation and hormone replacement therapy. Women who are looking for more benefits above and beyond maintenance can look to Glow to help rejuvenate. Click the drop-downs to learn more about the services that Glow Laser & Beauty Center has to offer.
What conditions can be treated?
- Laxity (vaginal tightness)
- Urinary incontinence (leakage of urine)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Excess tissue of appearance of labia
- Loss of sensation
Who can receive this treatment?
- Post-menopausal women
- Post-partum women
- Pre-menopausal women who are seeking vaginal cosmetic correction
How do vaginal rejuvenation treatments work?
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) works to strengthen and tighten the pelvic floor muscles.
- Radiofrequency (RF) sends gentle pulses of heat to increase blood flow and increase collagen production. This improves the tissue of the vaginal canal and can lift and plump the labia.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) delivers your own plasma containing growth factors to the vagina, stimulating healthier vaginal tissue. This can help with sexual responsiveness (orgasm), painful intercourse, vaginal dryness, incontinence, and vaginal laxity.
Treatment options at glow:
Treatment options often work synergistically to deliver the best results.
- Vtone – EMS device strengthens pelvic floor muscles to improve urinary incontinence
- FormaV – RF device that improves local blood circulation.
- Morpheus8V – Bipolar RF device that combines microneedling with RF
- Aviva – A non-surgical labiaplasty. Reduces excess vulvar and labia tissue, tightens and tones, surrounding skin, increases comfort during sports and other physical activity.
- DiVa – Hybrid fractional laser treatment that resurfaces the vaginal wall, replaces damaged tissue with healthy, new tissue to improve vaginal health.
- O-Shot – Injection that utilizes your own platelet rich plasma to stimulate increased blood flow and generate more healthy, functional tissue in the areas of sexual response in the vagina. Benefits include: increased sensation, lubrication, decreased urinary incontinence, less pain during intercourse.
Bioidentical Hormone therapy
Consult and lab review:
- Initial Consult- $150
- lab order/review and comprehensive treatment plan – $375
- Comprehensive treatment plan will offer various treatment modalities which could include vitamins supplementation,
- hormone replacement, creams, troches, or pellet placements
- If pellet placement is recommended, initial and booster pellet Insertion – $475
- Further targeted labs will be required intermittently to assess the response to therapy. Lab orders will be sent to an outside facility for collection. Patient will assume responsibility for any cost associated with these labs in addition to the cost of any treatment. You are welcome to have the labs run through your insurance company. Lab orders will be generated with diagnosis codes that can be used to request insurance coverage for the test. Insurance coverage varies by plan. Even with coverage you may receive a bill. This bill is based on the scope of your insurance plan and deductible.
Follow Up Appointments:
- Depending on the complexity of your care an appointment may be required every 3-4 months.
- Follow up appointments are $150.
- The follow up fee is waived if pellets are being inserted. Fees for pellet insertions are:
Signs and symptoms of hormone imbalance:
- Weight gain/mid-section
- Mood changes/irritability
- Dry skin/hair/nails
- Sleep disturbances/ insomnia
- Loss of focus
- Low libido
- Hair loss
- Heat/cold intolerance
- Hot flashes/night sweats
- Vaginal Dryness (women)
- Irregular menstrual cycles (women)
Interested in package options & special pricing? Check out our app (glowlaserbeauty.repeatmd.com) to see details plus more!