What Conditions Can Be Treated?
- Laxity (vaginal tightness)
- Urinary incontinence (leakage of urine)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Excess tissue of appearance of labia
Who Can Receive This Treatment?
- Post-menopausal women
- Post-partum women
- Pre-menopausal women who are seeking vaginal cosmetic correction
How Do Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments Work?
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) works to strengthen and tighten the pelvic floor muscles.
- Radiofrequency (RF) sends gentle pulses of heat to increase blood flow and increase collagen production. This improves the tissue of the vaginal canal and can lift and plump the labia.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) delivers your own plasma containing growth factors to the vagina, stimulating healthier vaginal tissue. This can help with sexual responsiveness (orgasm), painful intercourse, vaginal dryness, incontinence, and vaginal laxity.
Treatment Options at Glow:
Treatment options often work synergistically to deliver the best results.
- Vtone – EMS device strengthens pelvic floor muscles to improve urinary incontinence.
- FormaV – RF device that improves local blood circulation.
- Morpheus8V – Bipolar RF device that combines microneedling with RF.
- Aviva – A non- surgical labiaplasty. Reduces excess vulvar and labia tissue, tightens and tones surrounding skin, increases comfort during sports and other physical activity.
- DiVa – Hybrid fractional laser treatment that resurfaces the vaginal wall, replaces damaged tissue with healthy, new tissue to improve vaginal health.
- O-Shot – Injection that utilizes your own platelet rich plasma to stimulate increased blood flow and generate more healthy, functional tissue in the areas of sexual response in the vagina. Benefits include: increased sensation, lubrication, decreased urinary incontinence, less pain during intercourse.